If you are seeing this tutorial, then I will recommend you to start from beginning here : "Arduino Leonardo Pro Micro with DHT11 and 128x64 OLED". Now, gather all your components and lets start building. Keep this circuit diagram handy. Tally your circuit which you are making on breadboard with the below circuit diagram to avoid any mistakes.
Just follow the "Blue Dots" in the image along with the instructions.
- Now From the previous chapter, you created the following breadboard circuit:
2. Now carefully place the DHT11 Temperature and Humidity sensor as shown in the following image:
3. I will recommend that you place the sensor in the exact position as in the image. This will help you to troubleshoot your circuit if your breadboard circuit doesn't work.
4. Now connect the VCC pin of DHT11 (see circuit diagram) to the +5V rail of breadboard.
5. Similarly, connect the GND pin of DHT11 sensor to the GND rail of breadboard. See the below image for reference.
6. Now, place the 10k resistor between pin no 1 and 2 respectively(see the circuit diagram). Follow the below image.
7. And now connect the pin number 2 of DHT11 Temperature and Humidity sensor to the pin number 10 of Arduino Leonardo Pro Micro.
8. Now your circuit is complete and should look like this:
After this, we will program our Arduino board to show the sensor data on the 128x64 OLED display.