This tutorial is in continuation with "http://iotmonk.com/lessons/setting-up-push-button-on-breadboard-with-arduino-leonardo-pro-micro-and-led/" . Now, we will just replace the LED on the breadboard which is attached to pin no 10 of arduino leonardo pro micro, and replace it with a buzzer. Just follow the "blue dots" along with the step in the tutorial. Keep this circuit diagram handy and tally it with your circuit diagram.
- Now, remove the LED and resistor from the breadboard which you made in previous tutorial. Refer the below image.
2. Your breadboard should look like this:
3. Then take your buzzer and place it in the following manner. Make sure that there is enough space for further connections on the breadboard.
4. Now Connect the -ve pin of buzzer in -ve rail of breadboard as shown in the below image.
5. Now connect the +ve terminal of buzzer to the pin number 10 of Arduino Leonardo pro Micro.
The same program which we did for the tutorial "Arduino Leonardo Micro Pro with led and switch" will work for this tutorial. If your circuit on breadboard is ok, then it should show the following output.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. We will be moving to more advanced hardware in the upcoming tutorials. Cheers!