In this tutorial, we will be Creating your own IoT Cloud from scratch using php, Mysql, ESP12E. This is part 1 of tutorial series. If you are seeing this tutorial directly then I will recommend you to read the Introduction of this tutorial first.
Part 1 of " Creating your own IoT Cloud from scratch using php, Mysql, ESP12E ", We will first go through the basics of what exactly we will be learning. After that I will explain the architecture of what we are building in this tutorial series. we will be creating a free account on https://www.000webhost.com/. After that we will be creating a Mysql database and acquire database name, username and password. We will be also getting familiar with the dashboard. So lets get started.
Well, after watching the video, you have already followed the step. But its always good to revise and go slow while learning. So these are the steps which we have followed in this video:
- Introduction to the tutorial.
- Basic discussion on content of this tutorial.
- Introduction to the architecture of tutorial and php, Mysql, ESP12E integration.
- Creating free account of 000webhost.com.
- Making Mysql database and acquiring database name, username and password.
- Further introduction to the server, file manager and ending.
In the next tutorial, we will be:
Creating php api ( php, Mysql, ESP12E (NodeMCU) )
- Creating a new table for ‘weather’ channel to insert ‘temperature and humidity’ sensor data in the database.
- Then creating a new table for ‘LED’ to control LED of ESP12E or NodeMCU from a webpage
- Creating php REST api to insert, delete, read and update data in database.
- After that, Testing api from POSTMAN tool.
So stay tuned with tutorial by subscribing to my YouTube channel by hitting the below button